Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Day 3

So, this morning as I am catching up on emails, my computer makes this telephone ringing sound, then, in a pop-up window, I was given the option to "Answer". I did. Next thing I know, a separate screen pops up, and there's my husband on Skype. It is the first time we have successfully tried Skype...it was great. He should me his hotel room; I lifted up our dog, Kharma, and had her wave. It is nice to see him while I talk to him...especially since he will probably be gone until Jan. 17th.

Yesterday, I had to get gas. I took advantage of the wonderful technology of "pay at the pump". This got me thinking about the whole fueling process. I don't believe there were even self-service gas stations before the 50's. I'm not sure I will be able to find a full-service one nearby, but I will at least need to pay inside, with cash.

Today is the release of the DVD of "Little Miss Sunshine"....I'm buying it. It is one of my all time favorites.

No comments: